Monday, January 5, 2009

I QUESTION MARK

Here is a poem I wrote, titled I Question Mark.

"Mark Cadaleer, do you ever cry real tears?
Alone but with your wife and kids, whom which you fear.
It is the same year after year, you beg to God to disappear;
As you call out to your wife, 'I hate you, Dear.'

"Mark, you're the guy/ who has a shoulder that we cry on everyday
It is a way to carry by.
And we suppose that you oppose how we survive.
We are like rags that you dispose of all the time.

"What makes a despondent family?
Together but ever-so-lonely,
Sitting in front of the self serving TV


"Mark, be a man, you have got to have a plan.
And you say that I'm the one who can't understand?
You think you're the one who has no fun, you shut out everyone
And debate whether you'll have the courage to finally shoot your gun."

Any criticism would be greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment